An exciting new opportunity has opened up at TOWER Cape Town.
TOWER is a privately owned South African company that develops and manufactures a broad range of branded self-adhesive products that makes consumers lives easier in businesses, homes and schools. The brand dominates its chosen market categories in Southern Africa (eight countries) and is now turning its attention to growing its brand story around the world.
We currently seek a highly self-motivated, inquisitive and persistent individual to assist within the marketing department. The successful candidate will assist Category Managers in tasks involving the achievement of new products and marketing targets, assist Customer Service where applicable and overall marketing assistance.
- Certificate/Diploma in customer services, marketing or project management OR wanting to study any of the above
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in an administration position or assistant in an advertising/media/digital creative agency or general marketing/sales/category assistant position
- Planning, organising & accuracy
- People skills
- Capable of working in a pressurised environment while remaining calm
- Project management skills
- Computer literacy
- Able to prioritise abilities
- Market research assistance
- Advertising and sales promotion assistance
- Product development assistance
- Partake in store product demonstrations
- Attend and set up seminars and exhibitions
- Assist in creation and ordering of sales aids
- Assist with packaging development
- Assist with Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Order processing
- Customer services
Should you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please email your CV to email@example.com.
When applying please quote the job title and reference number TOWER009W in the subject line. Should you not quote the reference number, your application will not be viewed.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please only apply for this position if you meet all of the above criteria