An exciting new opportunity has opened up at TOWER Cape Town.
TOWER is a privately owned South African company that develops and manufactures a broad range of branded self-adhesive products that makes consumers lives easier in businesses, homes and schools. The brand dominates its chosen market categories in Southern Africa (8 countries) and is now turning its attention to growing its brand story around the world.
The TOWER brand seeks a tenacious sales consultant who will be responsible for driving new sales initiatives in Cape Town within the office, home, signage, scholastic and toy categories. The incumbent will grow key accounts and attain new business in line with the company objectives and strategies.
- Matriculation certificate essential
- A qualification advantageous – Marketing/Sales related
- Extensive sales experience (Min 5 years)
- Look out for new business, establish new accounts and obtain orders by planning and organising a daily work schedule (HUNTER).
- Establish and work with customers to satisfy their requirements by creating solutions and ensuring a smooth sales process.
- Utilising all sales tools possible by generating leads via our website, the internet, client referrals and researching businesses. Focus on sales efforts by studying existing and potential clients.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activities such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly/annual territory analyses.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager – feedback on competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc. discuss changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; proposing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain knowledge by keeping abreast with technological advancements, industry trends, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- Contribute to team efforts by achieving required targets/expectations.
Skills & Attributes:
- Understand the importance of professional selling.
- Build and maintain meaningful customer relationships.
- Solid work ethic.
- Ability to capitalise on leads.
- Assertiveness/ Drive.
- Planning, Organising & Accuracy.
- Capable of working in a pressurised environment while remaining calm.
Remuneration package will be market related and commensurate with qualification and experience
Please note –
Should you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please email your CV to email@example.com
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying please quote the job title and reference number (TOWER005W) in the subject line. Should you not quote the reference number, your application will not be viewed.
Should you not have the above experience and requirements, your application will not be looked at.