Personal Assistant to TOWER MD and Marketing Admin Assistant
An exciting new opportunity has opened up at TOWER CPT. TOWER is Africa’s leading supplier of self-adhesive office stationery and associated products. The brand makes the lives of consumers easier through the use of its self-adhesive products in businesses and homes. The range includes general office, home and scholastic labels, A4 printable labels and photo quality paper, hardware products and a range of kid’s craft activities.
TOWER seeks a highly self-motivated and responsive PA to provide secretarial and administrative support in an organised and timely manner to the TOWER MD as well as assist the TOWER Kids & Scholastic Category Manager.
The successful candidate will assist with freeing the MD’s time from organising and administrative tasks in order for him to spend maximum time on strategic tasks.
• Matriculation certificate essential
• Relevant tertiary qualification – Business Administration /Office Management (Advantageous)/Marketing
• Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in an office environment as PA/Admin
• Computer Literacy & Skills – Advanced in Microsoft Office
• Strong administration and communication abilities
• Acting as a first point of contact for the MD
• Schedule and organise meetings and appointments
• Time/diary management
• Responding to urgent requests
• Organising and preparing documents for meetings
• Co-ordinating and booking travel arrangements (including transport and accommodation)
• Devise and maintain office filing system
• Liaising with staff, clients and suppliers
• Maintains office stationary inventory
• Manage MD’s correspondence
• Meeting minutes
• Advertising and sales promotion assistance
• Product development assistance
• Partake in store product demonstrations
• Attend and set up seminars and exhibitions
• Assist in creation and ordering of sales aids
• Assist with packaging development
• Assist with Social Media and digital marketing
• Order processing
• Customer services
Skills & Attributes:
• Friendly persona
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Able to multitask confidently
• Capable of working in a pressurized environment while remaining calm
• Ability to plan, organise and coordinate
• Planning, Organising & Accuracy
SHOULD YOU NOT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS, YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Should you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please email your CV to email@example.com When applying, please quote the job title and reference number TOWER003W in the subject line.
Should you not quote the reference number your application will not be viewed.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.