TOWER has grown over a 45-year period from a small, local stationery label brand to a regional business operating in 8 countries. The company develops and manufactures a broad range of branded self-adhesive products that makes consumers lives easier in businesses, homes and schools.
TOWER dominates its chosen market categories in Southern Africa and is turning its attention to growing its brand story around the world.
The Financial Manager will be based at the Cape Town head office and report to Managing Director.
- CA (SA) qualification
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Track record of Financial Management and support experience
- MS Excel (Advanced level) Syspro or any similar accounting package
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Manage all financial aspects of the company including debtors and creditors, VAT/PAYE returns, statutory reporting, etc.
- Produce monthly financials
- Establish annual financial objectives and set financial budgets for each company within the group, in conjunction with the MD.
- Report on cashflow
- Implement systems, reporting structures and financial controls to improve efficiencies within the business.
- Set and monitor objectives for debtors, stock and bank overdrafts.
- Audit preparation and oversight
- Report and analyse the profitability of business units within the company
- Maximise value between different companies within the group and across different countries.
- Be able to work with different currencies and inter-company pricing
- Advise on potential acquisitions
- Ensuring legal standards and regulations are adhered to.
- Provide Financial Analysis and guidance on Plans and Targets
- Written communication skills
- Track record of integrity
- Resilience and High energy
- Strong financial and commercial orientation
- talent for assimilating complex information and developing simple solutions
Examples demonstrating evidence of the above capabilities should be made available at the interview.
Remuneration package will be market related and commensurate with qualification and experience.
Should you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying please quote the job title and reference number (TOWER007W) in the subject line. Should you not quote the reference number, your application will not be viewed.
Should you not have the above experience and requirements, your application will not be looked at.